Earn Your DogNostics Dog Behavior Consulting Diploma
Supplement and Broaden Your Skills & Knowledge
A Transformational Approach
The transformational approach to behavior change must focus on two equally important components, the art and the science of behavior change.
- The Art of Behavior Consulting focuses on the management of behavior change programs through a systematic approach to the management of the process and the people whereas the
- Science of Behavior Consulting works through a scientific approach to behavior change within the environment.
Why This Program is Different?
Dog Behavior Consultants and Trainers in many instances believe and expect to be fully prepared to work with clients and support them through behavior change programs upon the completion of a course of training or behavior study. Unbeknown to many industry professionals is that most programs of study do not fully prepare them to help their clients through the change required to support long term management, training, or relationship activities. They are often lacking in project management, process management and client management skills.
While there is a continual barrage of new and scientific evidence to support training and behavior practitioners there is extraordinarily little available to sufficiently and with high degrees of competency adequately skill these professional so they can perform their consulting duties across real life scenarios.
Even though much of the academic study for pet training professionals is on learning theory, psychology and other behavior sciences such a neuropsychology, ethology and other approaches, many professional trainers feel very unsure of how best to plan for and manage behavior change with their clients. It is here through the arena of project management skills and people coaching skills that there is a large disconnect between the idealistic presentation of academia and certifications programs and the practical realities of working in the trenches alongside pet owners and their pets.
See below for the full curriculum - You will also :
- Receive the Essential Knowledge and Skills to Practice Effective, Ethical Behavior Consulting
- Learn How To Work Through Case Management From Both The Pet and Owner Perspectives
- Experience Full Faculty Support & Guidance Over Your 12 Month Program
- Gain Ongoing Feedback on Your Success
- Learn Project Management Skills & People Training Skills
- No Longer Feel Alone - Enjoy Post Program Peer Counsel and Mentoring for 12 Months
- Enjoy At Home Studying - To Your Schedule!
If you are interested in the Dog Behavior Diploma Program, then please register and enjoy the modules. This program is 6 modules delivered over 12 months. Each module is dripped out every 8 weeks, 60 days. This gives you, the student, the adequate time to complete each of the requirements to the correct standard.
What You Need To Know
Below you will find FREE previews to the program. Here you can review the eligiligity criteria, the module information and much more. This program is delivered via 6 modules which are dripped out every 8 weeks. You may pay for the program on a monthly subscription.
You will receive ongoing mentoring support during and 12 months post program completion.
StartIntroduction To Module One
StartBook Terms & Conditions
StartPet Training and Behavior Consulting - The Book
StartVideo - Best Practice Introduction (2:57)
StartVideo - What is a Best Practice (3:20)
StartVideo - The Humane Hierachies (10:34)
StartVideo - LIMA (2:38)
StartVideo - Science In The Context (4:10)
StartVideo - Chasms In The Industry (8:06)
StartVideo - Who is Responsible (6:43)
StartThe Working Model - Your PDF (8:19)
StartYour Module Test
StartHomework Written Assignment